Public/Media Relations are key communication tools to help you build your brand, inform your audience, influence behavior and promote your product or services. Different than paid advertising, media relations is a more strategic and credible marketing tool, since the articles, broadcasts and stories that are generated are editorial in nature, written by third party media. That’s where our expertise comes in.
Anyone can write a press release and distribute it. However, it takes “insider insight”…to create the story, pitch it correctly and find the appropriate media outlet/writer/reporter. We provide content that they and their viewers/readers/listeners will care about.
We can be your external communications department or work in partnership with your in-house media relations folks.
PR strategy planning and management: We work with you to assure that your marketing infrastructure is in place before launching a communications campaign. strategic communications is what we do.
Crisis Management is a key component of media relations. Hopefully you won’t ever need our services in this arena, but if your organization or company is caught in the midst of a sudden and negative firestorm…then we can help. We have experience in international crisis management and know how important it is to be proactive and act quickly.
Crisis Management includes, but is not limited to:
- Identifying spokespeople before a crisis, if possible
- Media training your spokespeople
- Pre-planning for worse case scenarios
- Creating system-wide communications documents including talking points
- Developing a written plan of action that is shared with all appropriate personnel
- Establishing a crisis team in the markets you serve
- Reputation management
- Monitoring and responding